{Sat} PS26 #9: Sketchabilities Chicago Flip Scrap Page

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Saturday, crafty friends!

Today, I'm sharing a scrapbook page for my Project Scrapbook 26, where I'll "try" to post 26 scrap pages/layouts this year!

I used the sketch from Sketchabilities #137:


And here's my page, with photos from the Chicago Botanical Garden:


I made a "flip photo panel thing" using washi tapes...

This is what it looks like when you flip it over:


I might make it into a 2-page layout...
I'll post more details later! =)

Challenges:
2. Word Art Wednesday #180: Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge
3. Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge (I used the colors)


Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe