Foto Inspiration {Fri}: CAS Butterfly Mother's Card

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello!

It's Friday already!
My card was inspired by this photo:



I stamped half of the butterfly and added some colors with Copic markers.
I cut starbursts in 2 different sizes with my Cricut, layered them (with the stamped sentiment in the middle), then added a flower and a pearl.

Supplies:
Butterfly stamp (SU!)
sentiment stamp (CTMH)
Cricut
Prima flower
pearl
Copic markers

Challenges:
1. Waffle Flower Challenge: April 13-26
2. Addicted to Stamps #141: Anything Goes
3. Word Art Wednesday #180: Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge
4. Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge: Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe