Washi Meets...Decorate to Celebrate DT Challenge #95: Altered Switchplate

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Hello,

It's Wednesday, and it means it's Decorate to Celebrate time! Wed is also when I post creations using washi tape!!!

I am so ready for Spring!!! It's still cold and snowing here...
So here it is...Washi Tape Meets...Altered Switchplate!




Challenges:
1. JUGS #282: Photo Inspiration (don't know if they accept projects other than cards, but since the colors are from their challenge, thought I would link to it, too!)
2. WAW #173: Anything Goes
3. MMMC #10: Birds of a Feather

How-To:
The bird is a vinyl sticker, and I already had it there before.
I took the switchplate off, covered it with the gold polka-dot washi tape and put it back.
I cut the roses from Art Philosophy Cricut (2 different sizes), rolled them and added gold glitter.
I stamped 2 flower images with leaves, colored them with Shin Han Touch Twin and Copic markers and heat embossed them in clear 3 times.
Then, I added the stamped images and the roses on the switch plate.

Supplies (CTMH):
retired SOTM
Shin Han Touch Twin markers
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Gold Polka--Dot Washi Tape
Colonial Daisy cardstock
Tweezers
Heat Gun
Others:
Versamark
Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Copic marker
Glue
Gold Glitter

You can create and link decorations for anything you please: 3-D projects, cards in a box, cards with any 3-D cut out on it, etc...
You'll have 2 weeks to link your projects!

And don't forget to visit my DT mates creations!
Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Have a nice day!
Lilian


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe