{Sat} PS26 #7: My Special Girl Scrap Page

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hello,

One more scrap page for my PS26 (Project Scrapbook 26) - where I try to scrapbook every other week!
This time I'm using sketch #135 from Sketchabilities:


And here's my take:


I did some stamping, but it's subtle...see if you can find the stamps!



Supplies:
Unity Stamps - Now & Always,  Angie Girl -Dream with Your Heart and Wish With Your Heart (Aug'14 sentiment kit)
Papers (MME)
washi tapes (Tim Holtz, The Paper Studio
stickers
chipboards (K&Co.)
paper flowers
acetate butterfly

My cat sleeps with her tongue sticking out sometimes...so graceful! haha
How about you? Have you been scrapbooking lately?

Challenges:
1. Sketchabilities #135
2. Unity {be inspired} Challenge
3. SSS Wed Anything Goes
4. WAW #176: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe