{Sat} PS26 #6: Sticker Face Scrap Page

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hello,

One more Project Scrapbook 26 with my newest scrap page, featuring my son B when he was around 1.5 yo (he is 2.5 yo now):


Colors were inspired by Word & Paintery Feb Challenge...


Details of the page:



I used an overlay from Artbooking Cricut cartridge (CTMH) as my stencil, ArtBars (Derwent) for watercoloring and doodling, stamps (CTMH), stickers (The Paper Studio), ShinHan TouchTwin marker, Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray, 3-D Foam Tape for the title, and Memento ink pads.

Challenges:
2. WAW #174: Anything Goes
3. SSS Mon B is for...(Brendon)
4. STAMPlorations March Challenge: Stamps & Stencil
and I'll also be linking it to:

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe