Mixed Media {Mon}: Burlap Heart Card

Monday, February 16, 2015

I've been sick for weeks now, it's still freezing cold here, Valentine's Day is gone...but I'm still in love...with my ArtBars (Derwent)!


I stamped the heart (HeroArts), masked it and stamped the "burlap/bark" background (SU!/Stampabilities)).
Then, I masked the background and colored the heart with VersaMagic ink pad and sponge daubers (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts).
Using ArtBars (water-soluble wax bars), I added more depth to the heart and frame.
Finally, I finished it up with a handwritten "love"

I'd like to link it to these Challenges (some new ones I found):
1. {Pin}spirational Challenge #133: Photo Inspiration
2. Just for Fun, Just for You Challenge: CAS
3. ATCAS #57: Code Word-Mask
4. Less is More Week #211: One Layer Challenge
5. OLS #13: You Blend!

Have a nice week!
Lilian


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe