Snowflakes Happy Birthday Card

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Wow, it's so cold today...my car wouldn't start this morning...
Anyway...this card was inspired by House of Cards Use Glitter and/or Photo/Color Inspiration Challenge. If you came from the House of Cards Challenge Blog, click HERE to view my DT card.



Supplies:
CTMH Banner Wishes stamp set
CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim
CTMH Silver Washi Tape
Glitter
Glue Pen
snowflakes (ScanNCut)

Challenges:
1. Stampin'Royalty Challenge #261: Birthdays
2. Just Us Girls #274: Word Week - Winter
3. WAW #165: Anything Goes
4. SSS Wed: Something New (my newest machine ScanNCut and new glitter)
5. Virginia's View Challenge #11: Clean Slate (I think I left enough white space...right?)

Stay warm!!!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe