Washi Meets...Let it Snow!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I was listening to "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" with my kids the other day...and I made a couple of cards...this card is one of them:


A simple card using chevron washi tape, a die-cut border heat embossed in turquoise and a stamped sentiment (hostess stamp set-CTMH) adhered with foam tape.
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! #103 for this card:


And the colors are from Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Candy Cane.


Other challenges:
3. WAW #163: Anything Goes
4. CASology Week 126: Snow
5. Cards in Envy: Christmas Carols Challenge
6. SSS Mon Challenge: Anything Goes
7. SSS Wed Challenge: Winter Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe