Polaroid Frame Christmas Card

Monday, December 08, 2014

Another card for a bunch of challenges...can you tell I'm trying to squeeze as much as I can in a card? =)



I don't have glitter embossing powder, so I decided to make my own...I mixed some holographic purple glitter with clear embossing powder and heat embossed the bigger snowflakes with it. It gave them a subtle sparkle against the textured cardstock...

Supplies (CTMH):
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection - frame and sentiment stamp
Silver Geometric Washi Tape
Others:
snowflakes stamps (Martha Stewart/EK Success)
Sequins
Clear and Silver Embossing Powder
VersaMark
Heat Gun
Glitter

Challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #102

2. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Clearly Christmas

3. JUGS #270: Word Week - Sparkle
4. WAW #161: Anything Goes
5. SSS Wed: Christmas/Holidays
6. MMMC #7: Tic-Tac-Toe (Tape/Glitter/Stamps)

Have a nice week!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe