Mixed-Media {Tuesday} Technique: Home Card and Homemade Glitter Glue

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The card:


The technique...Homemade Glitter Glue!


I was crafting with my boys and I had some leftover liquid glue (Martha Stewart) in a cup. I didn't want to waste it, so I added some glitter...and some more fell into the cup (due to lack of attention and/or clumsiness), making it thicker than it was.
So, I spread it with a popsicle stick on a piece of paper, let it dry and tore it for my card.
I'll try it with other liquid glues and see the results...

This card was inspired by Unity {be inspired} Challenge color combo...


Supplies:
Tumbleweed Houses stamps (Unity Stamp Co.)
glitter
liquid glue (Martha Stewart)
Copic markers
washi tape (CTMH)
Shin Han Touch Twin marker (CTMH)
die-cut from my new toy...Brother ScanNCut

Challenges:
2.The Mixed Media Card Challenge #6: {Home}
3. MMMC #7: Tic-Tac-Toe (Tape-Glitter-Stamps...can you tell I have an obsession with this combo?)
4. WAW #162: Anything Goes
5. JUGS #271: Trend Week - Mixed Media
6. ATCAS #54: Family
7. SSS Mon Challenge: Anything Goes

Have a nice day!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe