French Dies {Friday} on Saturday: Not a Christmas Card...

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm a little behind on this post...didn't have the pics to post it on Friday...but...
Here's a wall decoration that I made for a few challenges (some are blogs I found recently):



I know there's nothing Winter-ish, Christmas-sy about this project...but I wanted something for my boy's room...

Supplies (CTMH):
White Daisy Cardstock
Artiste Cricut Collection (sun)
Artbooking Cricut Collection (stencil and font)
C1570 Lifting Spirits
My Sunshine (SOTM-retired)
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
Others:
Walnut Ink Spray -Cornflower (Tsukineko)
Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Tsukineko)
Gold Metallic Marker
Patterned Papers (The Paper Studio)

Challenges:
1. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #240: Anything but a Card
2. Anything But a Card Challenge #42: Celestial
3. Word Art Wednesday #162: Anything Goes
4. MMMC #7: Tic-Tac-Toe (Stencil-Glitter-Patterned Paper)
5. Decorate to Celebrate #90: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe