Framed Snowman Card

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I know, I know...one more snowman card...one of the last ones, I promise! =)

This card is for RetroSketches #146:





Supplies (CTMH):
Artfully Sent Cricut Collection - frame and sentiment stamp
Silver Geometric Washi Tape
C1506 Flakey Friends
Others:
snowflakes stamps (Martha Stewart/EK Success)
Sequins
Clear and Silver Embossing Powders
VersaMark
Heat Gun
Glitter
Copic Markers
KI Memories patterned paper

I must confess that this is a "make-over" card. I wasn't happy with the original card, so I decided to add the other elements (snowman and die-cut snowflakes). 
Now, I'm a happy camper!!!

Other Challenges:
2. WAW #163: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed: Winter Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe