Washi meets...Kraft Paper! Blooms Card

Monday, August 25, 2014

Check out CASE Study 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Week #3...
Wonderful projects from the hop's participants and prizes!
I loved every single project, but was inspired by Julee Tilman's card.

Here's my take:

Supplies:
Love Blooms (CTMH-retired)
C1600 Happy Birds (CTMH)
VersaMark ink pad
embossing pen (the stems and leaves are hand-drawn)
White, Clear and Distress Green embossing powder
heat gun
white pigment ink pad
sponge daubers
colored pencils
Copic Markers
washi tape 

I'm also entering this card in:
2. WAW #146: Anything Goes
3. SSS Mon Challenge: Witch Craft (OK...so, I'm not into witches, but I love kraft! My challenge was to transform my kraft paper...and make it colorful!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Like us on Facebook