Tuesday Technique: Because I'm...HAPPY Sugar Coated Birds Card

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hello,
Sharing a technique today that will make your cards sparkle! =)
You've probably seen it before, or done it yourself...but just thought I would inspire you to create something this week! Ready?


The card pattern is from Wishes Card Confidence Program book (CTMH)...sketches are great for when you don't feel like "thinking"! =)
And the technique:
I stamped the birds and colored them with watercolor pencils. Then I spread glue (Zig 2-Way Glue Pen-jumbo tip) on the panel and sprinkled glitter (diamond, crystal...any translucent one, that allows you to see through).
The photo doesn't do it justice...but I guarantee it looks pretty!


Supplies:
CTMH Stamps Happy Birds (C1600)
patterned paper (MME)
watercolor pencil
paintbrush
glitter

Challenges:
1. H2H Challenge: Inspired by...a Song (Pharrell Williams' Happy - my boys love that song!)
2. WAW #146: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Back to School

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe