Love Birds Tag Card

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I watched a technique video on Spotlight Die Cutting (by the genius Jennifer McGuire) the other day and decided to make a card based on it. 
But instead of die cutting the tag, here's what I did:
I stamped and heat embossed the branches on the back and mounted the panel on kraft paper.
On my work mat, I placed the panel next to the tag. I positioned my tag the way I wanted it and stamped on it. Then, all I had to do was line the images up on the card base.


And add some hearts, birds, banner with sentiment, glitter and a washi tape "ribbon"...and voila'!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #87 combined with...
3. CASology Week #107: Stripes
4. WAW #144: Anything Goes
5. SSS Wed Challenge: Make It Sparkle

Supplies:
CTMH Stamps Happy Birds (C1600) and Australian Thanks (C1586) 
silver embossing powder 
heat gun
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
washi tape - American Crafts

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe