Never Dull Your Sparkle Art Journal Page

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello,

This is a page from my Doodle Smash for Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #2: Around the House, where you're supposed to use household items in your project...


Here are the items I used...

And this is how I did it...

1. I stamped the lady in black on my page, then on Colonial White cardstock. Colored her with Copic markers and cut it out. Added Glitz Glitter Gel on her dress and set aside to dry.
2. Tore patterned paper and adhered on page.
3. Place bag (that orange bag from mandarin oranges) on page and spray metallic gold ink.
4. Stamped Reversed Punchinella in purple and Sentiment in black.
5. Adhered the cut out lady on page.


The bag gave me this pattern:


6. Using the toilet paper rolls and bottle, I added circles to the page (I used metallic paints and different ink pads).
7. Using the ruler, I stamped black lines on the top...they're supposed to be "strings" for the "paper lanterns".


8. Added paper flowers.
9. Sprayed more gold ink on page.

I'm also entering this page in:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: About a Face
SSS Wed Challenge: Spots & Dots
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #141: Anything Goes
Unity {be inspired} Challenge Color 18
and my first time in...
Anything but a Card Challenge #36: Anything Goes week 3

Supplies:
Stamps by Unity Stamp Co.
Skylark patterned paper (CTMH)
Colonial White cardstock (CTMH)
Glitz Glitter Gel (CTMH - retired)
gold and silver Spray Inks (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
Brilliance, Memento and VersaMagic ink pads (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
Acrylic paints (Jacquard)
Paper flowers (Prima and Fancy Pants Designs)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe