Fireworks Let's Celebrate Card

Thursday, July 03, 2014

July 4th is almost here...I just love watching the fireworks at the park...
I made this card based on this sketch from CTS Challenge #82, where I'll link it:



And I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #139: Anything Goes
CASology Week #102: Float (fireworks "floating" in the air...haha)
Simon Says Stamp "W is for White" (White Daisy cardstock - CTMH)
One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #7: Wave the Flag (inspiration from your country's flag - I was born in Taiwan, grew up in Brazil and have been living here for 8 years...I've got most of the colors, except for green and yellow! Maybe in another card...)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe