Daisy Beautiful Day Card

Sunday, July 13, 2014

I made this card based on Unity Stamp Company's sketch and color inspiration...




I stamped Reversed Punchinella in purple and border in dark green.
For the tag: I heat embossed the daisy in clear, watercolored the piece and cut out the tag shape. Then I added to the card front and added the tie.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment in brown, cut out the banner, inked the edges in green and adhered on the card.
Daisy, border and sentiment are from the Kit of the Month: Happiness has no Limit

Challenges:
1. Unity 18: Wish with your Heart
2. SSS: Let's Be Clear
3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #140: Anything Goes
4. (a new challenge I found) Tag you're It! #1

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe