Artbooking meets Washi...Curiosities Tag Card

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm in love with my Artbooking Cricut cartridge! The overlays are awesome!

And who doesn't love washi tape??? I have an extensive collection...

Here's what happens when Artbooking meets Washi:


My card base is 5 x 7 inches.
The overlay was 12 x 12, but I changed it to 6.5 inches in height and approximately 4.5 inches in width in CCR. I cut it out using kraft cardstock.
Then, I layered several washi tapes on the card base and adhered the frame on top.
I also used an up-cycled tag...


I heat embossed it in silver and copper, then added a stamped image embossed in green.
I stamped sentiment on kraft, cut out the banner and placed on tag.
Finally, I added thread and adhered the tag on card.


Challenges:
1. S.E.I. Tyra's Challenge: July Upcycle Challenge
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #142: Anything Goes
3. SSS Monday Challenge: A Mid-Summer's Challenge ( I liked Dan's idea of an English summer garden...)
4. SSS Wed Challenge: Emboss It

Supplies:
D1581 Give a Lift (CTMH)
Colonial White Cardstock (CTMH)
Artbooking Cricut Collection (CTMH)
flowers (Stampendous)
Tim Holtz and The Paper Studio washi tapes
silver and copper embossing powder (Ranger)
Distress embossing powder (Ranger)
VersaMark (Tsukineko)
thread

Have a nice day!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe