Poppy Poem Card

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Here's a card I created yesterday...
My Pearl Ex Watercolor CD was feeling rejected, so I had to come up with a project where I could use it!




I used a harlequin stencil, sprayed with brown ink on white cardstock and tore to size. Then I added pearlescent pink ink and stamped flower images (Rubber Stampede and Stampabilities) with pearlescent purple and lavender inks.
I stamped Poppy Poem (Penny Black) with Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock, tore it and watercolored the image using Pearl Ex Watercolor CD.
Finally, I layered the panels on Colonial White cardstock (cream-colored) and added two flourishes in between (cut using my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH).

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
2. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Stencil It
3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #136: Anything Goes
4. Tyra's Challenge (at S.E.I.): June Hand Picked Challenge
5. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #1: Spray Inks & Mists

(updated 06/18/14 - I knew I was forgetting something...)
6. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Sweet Pea

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe