New Home Congratulations Card

Friday, June 27, 2014

My friends bought and moved into a new house recently, and this is the easel card I made for them...





Supplies:
House and Sun stamps (Unity Stamp Co.)
Home is...stamp (Studio G)
Frame (D1542 For a Friend from CTMH)
Congratulations (B1438 Banner Wishes - CTMH)
Colonial White Cardstock
Copic Markers
Metallic Markers (American Crafts)
Metallic green Brush Marker (Pentel)
Distress Stickles (Ranger)
Spray Inks (Tsukineko)
Memento ink pads
Grass border punch (Fiskars)

I'm entering this card in the challenges below:
1. Simon Says Monday Challenge: I ought to use it more! (metallic markers)
2. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #138: Anything Goes
4. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #1: Spray Inks & Mists

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe