Mixed-Media Challenge: Art Journal

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I needed a "push" to start my Art Journal (as listed in my 2014 New Year's Resolution-click HERE to see them), so I was glad I found the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

I decided to use my Doodle Red Smashfolio:



Supplies from CTMH:
C1533 Fabulous You stamp set
E1028 Hopscotch Alphabet
Artbooking Cricut cartridge (overlay used as a stencil)
Flamingo Dots (Z1934)
Glitz Gel Glitter (retired)

Other supplies:
Spray Inks (Tsukineko)
Branches Stencil (The Crafters Workshop)
Journaling Pens
Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog
Smash Tape
Paper Flowers (Prima)
Copic Markers
Pearl Ex Watercolor CD

I'm entering this card in the challenges below:
1. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #138: Anything Goes
3. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #1: Spray Inks & Mists

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe