BFF Card

Friday, June 20, 2014

I made this card with several challenges in mind...guess how many challenges can you "fit" in one project? =)



Challenges:
1. The card sketch is from Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #215: Sketch Challenge (but I flipped it) plus the Cricut cut BFF using Artbooking (from CTMH)
2. Theme is from Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: You Gotta Have Friends
3. Colors are for H2H Challenge: Rhapsody in Blue
4. 3x4 journaling card (Picture My Life™ Skylark from CTMH) for Moxie Fab World Photo Pocket Page Challenge: Journaling Cards
5. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #137: Anything Goes (just because...I love that blog!)
6. Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything Goes (why not one more?)

Supplies (CTMH):
Colonial White Cardstock
Skylark Patterned Paper
Picture My Life™ Skylark journaling card
Dreamer Stamp Set (B1439)
Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Flamingo Dots (Z1934)
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

Other supplies:
Paper flowers (Prima)
Corner Punch
Memento Coffee Bean
VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
Copic marker

Thank you for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe