Vellum Banner Birthday Card

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


I took this photo with Instagram...
It's a cream card base with heat embossed flowers in gold, a vellum banner on top and other stamped images using metallic ink pads. I used a stipple brush to color the butterfly.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #131: Anything Goes
3. CAS-ual Fridays CFC131: Three Thirds (3 colors - gold, copper and purple; 3 elements: flowers, banner, butterfly)

Supplies:
stamps from: Stampendous, Stampabilities, Close To My Heart (B1438 Banner Wishes stamp set)
silver vellum paper
gold embossing powder (Ranger)
Brilliance ink pads (Cosmic Copper and Pearlescent Crimson)
stipple brush

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe