May Kraftie Kits: Timberline, Jubilee and BabyCakes

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello,

I didn't offer any Kraftie Kits last month (April), since I was out of town...

So this month, there'll be two...no, THREE!!!

(if you're local, I'll be teaching this workshop at Vernon Hills Hobby Lobby...more info soon!)


Workshops on the Go™ Timberline Scrapbooking Kit includes: 
Timberline Paper Packet 
My Acrylix™ Timberline Workshop Stamp Set (D-size) 
Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 2 Goldrush) 
Timberline Assortment 
Irresistibles™ Frames 
Instructional Brochure 
Featured Colors: Bamboo, Chocolate, Colonial White, Goldrush, Lagoon, Ponderosa Pine, Twilight




You can see the patterned papers here:

And if you also order the stickers, you can make these layouts instead:


WOTG Kit $35.00
WOTG + Stickers = $39.00

2. Jubilee
(if you're local, I'll be teaching this workshop at Vernon Hills Hobby Lobby...more info soon!)


Workshops on the Go™ Jubilee Scrapbooking Kit includes:
Jubilee Paper Packet 
My Acrylix™ Jubilee Workshop Stamp Set (D-size) 
Cardstock Sheets (1 Cocoa, 1 Colonial White, 1 Topiary) 
Jubilee Assortment 
Durables Triangle Studs 
Instructional Brochure 
Featured Colors: Cashmere, Cocoa, Colonial White, Cranberry, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, kraft, Sweet Leaf, Topiary





You can see the patterned papers here:


And if you also order the stickers, you can make these layouts instead:


WOTG Kit $35.00
WOTG + Stickers = $39.00

And last, but not the least...

3. Picture My Life™ Babycakes Scrapbooking Program ($28)
(if you're local, I'll be teaching this workshop at Vernon Hills Hobby Lobby...more info soon!)




Included in the Kit:
44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)

These products are acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered.

If you're interested in a June Class/Workshop using these kits, contact me: theLeafStudio@gmail.com
I'll have more info soon!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe