Shabby Chic at H2H!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello,

This is my last project for H2H CTMH Challenge Blog as a guest designer...it was so fun to design for them!
The challenge this week is Shabby Chic...

These are my creations...


First, a card:


I used two of the 3 x 4 cards from the new Picture My Life™ Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Program (Z1948), Love Doily (B1418) and Fabulous You (C1533) stamp sets, Flourishes cuts using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Flowers from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and lace.
I also used a stamp from Distressed Backgrounds (D1544) on the flourishes for some texture, but I'm not sure if you can see it from the photos...
(P.S. I'm entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #120: Anything Goes)

My second project, using the Flip Stand Album from CTMH:




I'm still working on a few more pages...will post them when they're done! =)
(Please note that I haven't taken the protective film off the flip stand album, yet. So it looks kind of frosted...and I'm entering it in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Wedding or Anniversary).

Thanks for stopping by!
And I hope you're having fun creating and linking your creations (you have until the end of the month)!

Lilian

CTMH Supplies:
Picture My Life™ Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Program
Love Doily 
Fabulous You 
Distressed Backgrounds 
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
Artiste Cricut Collection
Artbooking Cricut Collection
Colonial White Cardstock
Blush Cardstock
Hollyhock Cardstock
Workshops On The Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit
Edge Distresser 
Stardust Glitz Gel (retired)

Others:
Walnut Inks (Sprays) from Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts
Memento and VersaMagic ink pads
Prima Paper Flowers
Gemstone (Studio G)
Lace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe