March Classes/Workshops

Friday, February 07, 2014

These are the upcoming classes at Vernon Hills Hobby Lobby!
If you live in the area and are interested in joining, contact me! 

Notes for Classes/Workshops: 

1. 
Sign-up and class fees are due fifteen (15) days before the class, for ordering purposes.

2. To sign-up and pay for Class fees:
OPTION A. Pay here, from my blog (I use PayPal). The "Add to Card" buttons are on the right side of my blog.

OPTION B. e-mail me at theLeafStudio@gmail.com
I accept credit cards through Square.

3. If you're not local, you can still order the kits!
The supplies will be shipped to your home! You can complete the projects at home, with some extra supplies: ink pads, acrylic blocks, adhesive, etc.

But for the Classes, you don't have to purchase them, if you don't want to! You can use mine!
Otherwise, you can go to: http://lilian.ctmh.com to shop for extra supplies.

4. If you have any questions, e-mail me at: theLeafStudio@gmail.com 



March
1. LollyDoodle Card Workshop
When: Wednesday Mar 5th 
Time: 4:30-7:30pm
RSVP by: Fev 18th
Class fee: $28

Make 15 Cards with the Lollydoodle Card Making Kit from Close To My Heart.



2. Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop
When: Wednesday Mar 12th 
Time: 4:30-7:30pm
RSVP by: Feb 25th
Class fee: $35 (for local customers only - if you don't want the stamp set, you can purchase the class for $25)

Make two 2 page-layouts with Skylark Scrapbooking Kit from Close To My Heart. Click HERE to see the additional layout.



3. Ballon Ride Scrapbooking Workshop
When: Wednesday Mar 19th 
Time: 4:30-7:30pm
RSVP by: Mar 4th
Class fee: $35 (for local customers only - if you don't want the stamp set, you can purchase the class for $25)

Make two 2 page-layouts with Ballon Ride Scrapbooking Kit from Close To My Heart. Click HERE to see the additional layout.


4. Ivy Lane Card Workshop
When: Wednesday March 26th 
Time: 4:30-7:30pm
RSVP by: Mar 11th
Class fee: $28

Make 15 Cards with the Ivy Lane Card Making Kit from Close To My Heart.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe