The 12 Tags of Christmas Project + Tag #6

Saturday, December 07, 2013

I'm half way through!!! This is Tag #6!


The tag was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
I stamped the background on White Daisy cardstock and layered it on the back of the tag. Then, I stamped the tree, heat embossed in metallic teal, cut it out and layered it on the front.
To finish off, I added the star button on the tree, colored "JOY" with Copic marker and added Distress Stickles on, and I added some chipboard border at the bottom of the tag.


Supplies:
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Tree stamp (from the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection)
Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements
Poster Tidings (retired)
White Daisy cardstock
Embossing Powder
VersaMark
Star button
Ribbon
Distress Stickles
Copic marker

I'll take a little break tomorrow and come back on Monday with one more tag!
And have you created any tags recently? Link your tag(s) HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe