Inky Happy Birthday Card

Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello,
This is the second card I created for Tyra's Inspiration Challenge (S.E.I.)!



I must say this one was quite a challenge...in the cleaning department! I used several reinkers and ended up with an inky mess to clean! =)
But I loved how it turned out!

The stamped banner and sentiment is from the stamp set Banner Wishes (Close to My Heart) and the decorative tape is from Recollections. Ink pads are VersaMagic Turquoise Gem and Memento Rich Cocoa (Imagine Crafts).

I'm also entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge...CFC 121: Create with 8.
I used 8 drops of ink (2 for each color: yellow, red, green and blue)! There's also a number 8 to the left of the banner...and "birthday" has 8 letters...does that count? =)

Have a nice day!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe