Happy Leaves Thanksgiving Card

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I've been working on some cards for an upcoming Thanksgiving Card Workshop, so I've been productive this week!!! =)


I stamped the same leaf image (all images by Inkadinkado) various times on the right side of the card using ink pads in Red, Yellow and Orange. Then, added the sentiment in brown and some sequins.
That simple! 'Cause I have to create 10 cards for the class! So they have to be CAS and fast! =)

I'm entering this cards in the following challenge (my third card...I think I never entered so many cards in one single challenge before!)



...at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Use a Rubber or a Clear Stamp) and A Paperie Journey (One-Layer Wednesday 161-Show Me Your Colors).

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe