CAS Pumpkin Card

Friday, October 11, 2013


I was watching my son N play with my mini square ink pads the other day and I "learned" a technique from him! It's a direct-to-paper technique...nothing new, but it was the way he did it! =)
He was taking the mini ink pads and tapping them directly on paper ("kinda" of violently, I must say...), leaving these little squares with distressed colors.

So, I stamped a pumpkin (Paper Inspirations) in brown first. Then, I did the squares on each side with Red, Orange and Yellow (not so violently...):


Finally, I stamped another pumpkin, cut it out, used the mini ink pads to color it and adhered it on top of the first pumpkin.
And it might be hard to see, but the pumpkin is raised with foam tape...
Thought about adding a sentiment, but decided to leave it without (I'll probably add one inside).

I'm entering this card in the following challenge (card #2):


...and at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Use a Rubber or a Clear Stamp)...since I used one rubber stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe