Dinosaur Thank You Card

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I was able to make two cards today for a CAS-ual Fridays Challenge:


First up is this cute dinosaur!


I stamped and heat embossed the dinosaur in red. Then, cut it out and adhered it with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped three times (generational stamping) and some grass was added, too.

Supplies:
Dinosaur and grass (Stampin'Up! - I know, I know...not CTMH but he's a cutie, isn't he?)
A True Thank You (M1029-Close to My Heart)
embossing powder (Ranger)
Memento Paris Dusk ink pad
VersaMark watermark stamp pad

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the generational stamping on the sentiment. such a fun card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe