N's First Birthday

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

It's been almost 5 months...but here are the pics from N's B-Day party.
The cake was inspired by this tutorial posted on my Tumblr blog... I made the banner using Stampin'Up rubber stamps.
My friend Carol made all the yummy stuff...don't forget to visit her Etsy shop!
I had another table with more food and drinks...but I guess I forgot to take pics...


Party Favors:
For the kids: a Goodie "box" stamped (Fancy Pants Designs and Ippity stamps) and embellished with foam stickers from Hobby Lobby.
And for the adults: marshmallows by Carol with handstamped tags (Inkadinkado and 7Gypsies stamps).

It was a rainy and cold day (not what I expected). But it was so nice to see good friends and family!
And thanks to Carol for the pics below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe