Baby Shower

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I guess I never posted the pics from my Baby Shower...


Invitations (update!)
Stamps: The Paper Company, Stampabilities, Fancy Pants Designs

Party Favors:
And here are the details of the goodie bags:
 I hand-stamped the bags, made the tags and the clothespins. I filled them with a handmade bookmark, an acrylic holder with magnet (for future baby pics), a beaded cellphone embellishment, and a "thank you" tag. 

1. Bags: stamp from Fancy Pants Designs.
2. Tag: stamp from Stampabilities, colored with Copic markers. Paper from Fancy Pants Designs. 
3. Clothespins: sprayed Tsukineko Cornflower Walnut Ink Spray, stamped border (Fancy Pants Designs) and heat embossed in silver, added a paper flower (Prima) and a blue pearl in the center.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe