Digital Scrapbooking Software

Friday, November 18, 2011

My mom was here for 5 months and she helped me a lot with my new baby.
As a gift, I made a digital scrapbook album for her. I had the photos from his first month in an 8 x 8 album. 
If you know me, you know I love scrapbook papers and embellishments...and I would have loved to handmade a scrapbook album...but being sleep deprived and unable to shop for supplies, I had to create the album digitally.
And I must say, I kind of enjoyed making it!


So, I've found this Scrapbook Software (MyMemories Suite version 2.0) and I've been trying it out...'cause my baby is already 6 months old and I'm already behind! =)


This is one of the layouts I made:


Doesn't he look cute in his lion costume?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe