Collage Fair Ladies Bookmarks (set of 2)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

These bookmark are great gifts for friends who like to read...or for friends that just like to collect bookmarks! =)


Check them out in my Etsy Shop.

They were hand trimmed to size 1.75" x 6", sprayed with ink, and hand stamped. The corners were rounded and the edges were distressed with brown ink.
Then, they were laminated so they can last for a looong time...and the laminate corners were also rounded.
They come with my stamp and signed on the back.

The final measurement is 2 1/8" x 6.25".

If you need more than 2 bookmarks, please let me know!

Since these are hand-stamped, I cannot reproduce them perfectly...but I can make them look alike! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe