Poor Angel...

Friday, December 04, 2009


I cleaned my kitchen sink with bleach this afternoon and then, I opened the door (and kept the screened door shut) just a little bit because of the smell...
After a few minutes, I decided to close the door...weird, it's not closing...and I pushed it a little bit harder...what in the world...and a cat comes out between the doors looking at me like "what in the world are you doing to me?"!!!
Poor Angel...
She was the reason the door was not closing! =)
The funny thing is that she didn't even meowed when I was pushing the door...
Afterwards, she stayed away from me for a couple of minutes (OK, maybe more than that)...I wonder why...

The photo above is one of her favorite positions to chill out!
I just love her belly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe