Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkin Card

Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week I'll be posting some cards that use the same sentiment stamp (Inkadinkado) and the same patterned paper (BasicGrey)...here's the first one:


I stamped the Pumpkin (Paper Inspirations) and heat embossed in black (UTEE by Ranger). With a sponge dauber (Tsukineko), I colored the image with Brilliance Pearlescent Rust and added some shadows with Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko).
Then I stamped the flourish stamp (Inkadinkado) several times on the edges using Memento Rich Cocoa and adhered the piece to the card front.
For the sentiment, I stamped it with Brilliance Pearlescent Rust on a piece of white cardstock and heat embossed in clear. Then, I distressed the edges with the same ink using the sponge dauber and adhered on card.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe