Autumn is here!

Sunday, October 04, 2009

I was going through all my posts and I realized that there where some months of 2009 that I only posted once...
I hope I don't stop posting at all now that I will be more busy (at my full time job) until the end of January 2010...

And I can't believe that Autumn is here already! =)
I've been working on some Thanksgiving cards lately...even Christmas cards. Unbelievable! Usually I start much later...

Well, to start the season off with some "Puppy Love"...a scrapbook layout with a picture of Jazz, my sheltie, when he was only 3 months old.


Supplies:
Stamp: Maple Leaf
(Stamprints); Patterned Papers: BasicGrey and DCWV; Sticker: EK Success; Embossing Powders: Ranger and Tsukineko; Foam Tape.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe