Challenge: Scraps and "Neglected" Stamps

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Supplies: Pink Cardstock (Making Memories); Stamps: Floral Background (Stampland) and Little Dot Present (Impression-Obsession); VersaMagic Dew Drop Pixie Dust ink pad (Tsukineko), Pink Passion (Stampin'Up!), pink gel pen, gingham ribbon, stencil brushes, foam tape.
The floral background wasn't big enough for the 4"x4" card, so I trimmed it and hid the "gap" with the ribbon.

I love patterned papers! I use them on my cards, scrapbook LOs and paper crafts. I end up with a bunch of scraps because I don't throw them away...and to make it worse...I have stamped papers/images, that I haven't used for some reason, to add to the bulk...
That's why I've decided to organize them and use them on some of my cards, like the Father's Day Card previously posted.
While organizing my "mess", I've also noticed that I hadn't been using a lot of the stamps I've bought...I hate buying things and not using them!
So, here's a self-challenge: to use those scraps and "neglected" stamps!
It'll be a good way to show off my stamp collection (not as big as I would like it to be, but not very small either)!
If you feel similarly challenged, feel free to share your art with me! I would be happy to post them here on my blog!
Thanks for visiting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe