Another Father's Day Card

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


I made this card for my father-in-law. I used my scraps and my new double-sided tape!

Supplies: Patterned Papers (My Mind's Eye), Sentiments Rub-On (BasicGrey), Chic Alpha Clear Stamp Set (Fancy Pants Designs), Tiny Letters Alpha Set (Hero Arts), Brilliance Dew Drop Coffee Bean ink pad (Tsukinkeo), glitter, silver and green gel pen and my new double-sided tape.
Finally I've found good tape! It's acid-free (safe for scrapbooks) and holds well glitter, small beads and it's "embossable".


Why am I posting it now? I know, I know...Father's Day was last month...but he was traveling at that time and the "gift" wasn't ready yet, so my husband and I had to wait anyway.
And the inside was my husband's idea...I am not hitting on my father-in-law!
So, the "gift" was pictures of Josie's puppies on CDs, plus a DVD.
Josie is my father-in-law's dog, a Jack Russell Terrier (or Parson Russell Terrier). She had her first litter (3 puppies) back in late April. I would take pictures almost everyday for the first 2 weeks, then weekly until they were 2 months-old. So I ended up with a progression of their development (they grow really fast...).
I ended up with tons of pictures...so, I had to choose the best ones for the CDs...not an easy task because they are (or were) so cute...

Here's a picture of the puppies (girl-boy-girl). Aren't they cute???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe