Sue's Garden

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


This last weekend was crazy! Had to go to a lot of places...
So, one of them was my sister-in-law's baby shower.
I made a Baby Journal for her plus a booklet that my other sister-in-law asked me to make last Monday (so the guests could write down some baby advices for the future mom).
I wasn't able to upload the pictures, yet...but here's a scrapbook layout that I made for my mother-in-law (for Mother's Day). I took the pictures from her garden.

Supplies: Patterned Papers & Paper Flowers (Fancy Pants Designs), Ribbons, Brads, Eyelets, Rubber Stamps, StazOn Jet Black Solvent Ink Pad (Tsukineko).

Layout que eu fiz para minha sogra, no Dia das Maes. As fotos sao do jardim dela e foram tiradas por mim.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe